Everything you see in any of the Quick Launch Website templates are available for all of them, so I can certainly "mix and match" features from different templates to give you the site you're looking for. I also have a growing list of "extras" that you can add to enhance your site even more:
- Whether it's a collection of photos showing your office or staff or slides that link to separate pages on your website, I'll build a rotating slideshow to your specifications. If you need "legal" stock photos to use, I can get them for you!
- Video Library
- If you prefer telling your visitors about yourself, rather than writing a lot of text on the page, I can help you set up a Vimeo or YouTube channel to display your videos on your website.
- Accordion Slider
- If you have a collection of information you want to share, such as a list of "frequently-asked questions" (FAQs) or even a coverage glossary, an accordion slider is an excellent way to display this information in a compact area.
- Online Rating Integration
- If you have a WinRater account or "quote widgets" from your insurance carriers, I will integrate them for you. (If you have other online integration, such as a blog or email subscription widget, I can set those up, too.
- Custom Forms
- Your Quick-Launch site includes a free generic quote request form that will be customized with your agency's lines of business. If you want separate forms for each department or line of business, or a collection of customer service forms (auto ID card request, change of address, policy change request, etc.) to serve your existing customers. I will build custom forms that save time while helping you to maintain consistency in your office.
If you see features on other sites that you'd like to include on yours, please contact me to discuss the details and determine a price before I start.