Ideas for Using Your VIP Time
Unlike most service agreements, I don’t limit you to a specific list of tasks. I'm happy to help you with anything I can. Over the years, my agencies have called on me to do a variety of tasks and special projects. Here are just some of the ways you might get your money's worth each month:
- Website Design & Maintenance
- Your site is only “perfect” on the day it is launched, so it's important to keep the information fresh and up-to-date. I'm here to provide ongoing maintenance, make minor changes, or give your site a complete makeover — whenever you want. If you’re not sure what needs to be done, I'll do a website audit to identify any problems and provide recommendations.
- Social Media
- From cover photos and profile pictures that match your website to posting new items to keep your content fresh, I will make your agency's Facebook page a vibrant extension of your website. You will reach an ever-growing audience and improve search engine placement of your website.
- Blast Emails
- From elaborate newsletters to simple postcard announcements, you provide the details and I will create a blast email in Constant Contact or Mail Chimp that you will be proud to send out to your clients or prospects.
- Fillable Forms
- In this day and age, nobody should be filling out applications by hand. I'll transform your paper applications into Microsoft Word templates or fillable PDF forms that can be filled out and saved electronically.
- Website Forms
- Speaking of forms, your website deserves high-quality quote request and customer service forms that submit to your email address. If your carriers offer quote widgets for your site, I will set these up, too.
With over 35 years in the insurance industry, I certainly know how things are done. Why not use my expertise to help out with ongoing tasks or special projects? Your staff will appreciate the extra time... time that can be used for servicing your customers and rounding out accounts.